Thursday, July 26, 2012

A desperate case of gardening!

After 3 months of excessive rains I took the courage to take care of my garden in Loir et Cher. As I spend more and more time in the Berry because of work and things were rather hectic I somehow never made it before. 
In serious cases like this family are very helpful! My brother came with his son to attack  the high grass. Everything has grown tremendously but the weeds always seem to outgrow the rest. The work was character building but the reward tremendous! We are all very attached to this place as we have spend a lot of time together full of happy memories. We still had fun doing this!

before we started backgarden

preparing our attack!

final touches in the front garden

Backgarden much better not perfect yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment form message die kunnen we nog aanpassen, wat zou je hier willen hebben, bij comments?